Does your interesting Podcast or Audio file just sit there on the Web, barely listened to? How can you grow listeners, get your Audio noticed above all the din?
Lets face it you need to create some sizzle, some way to hook your listeners in. Sure the audio is interesting, you’ve put a lot of time in making something that you’re proud of.
But check your presentation … Are you framing your audio in an ugly little Player? People are visual creatures -
So why present your Audio to the World in a dull, live-less way?
Hi, I’m Paul Valkama and I’ve been marketing online Audio since 1996 with RadioTower.com. While there’s been constant growth Audio doesn’t match the viral nature that other media enjoy
That’s where HTML 5 Audio comes in – This IS the future of Online Audio! It’s about integration – Combining the best tools of the Web, the connection of Social Media with your Audio content.
But to date it’s been complex … you’d need a degree in computer engineering to figure it out. Who has the time?
That’s why I created ZoomClock –
The easy way to start marketing your audio:
- Get and hold attention. Graphics are the easiest and quickest way to do this. That’s why ZoomClock makes it easy to sync images (with links) to your audio.
- Build your Brand. Create an audio experience that people will remember.
- Showcase your personality. Build rapport and connection by having your
picture connected to your audio.
- Increase sharing. Images make for better social sharing whether it’s a thumbnail for a post or for photo-sharing sites.
- Support advertisers. If you have (or want) advertisers deliver extra value by making it easy to click to their sites and deliver a more powerful ad.
Your listeners can be enjoying your new Player within minutes:
- Add your images
- Order them
- Set a start time
- Add links or captions if you want
- Hit Publish and your done!
It’s all Web based so nothing to download, nothing to install. Watch this
Video to see how easy it is to create a dynamic Player!
It’s even easier to create a Slide Show.
For a limited time it’s FREE!
I’m developing a powerful tool set to help you interact, engage and build your audience – All within the ZoomClock Player. We want to be your long term Audio Player provider and are making it as easy as possible to get going.